Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stockman617 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2004, 05:39 PM
    Possibility of pregnancy?
    Hi, a few weeks ago {3} me and my girlfriend were getting pretty physical. She had already given me oral sex and she wanted me to enter her. Now I knew it was the wrong thing to do but I did it anyway {i won't do that again for a WHILE}. Before I went in I made sure there was no semen or anything on my penis. I was only in for about 5 seconds and I took it out. I didn't go in very far and there was no thrusting. After I checked to see if there was any semen or cowpers gland fluid coming out and there wasn't. I have been VERY nervous that she is pregnant even though she isn't. Even though I know the chances are slim I still want to know what do you think the possibility of her being pregnant is?

Thank you very much for your help
    amySlater Posts: 31, Reputation: 0

Dec 26, 2004, 09:22 PM
    Sorry stockman...
    It sounds to me like you already know the answer to your question before you asked it. If you are so terribly paranoid about getting someone pregnant, why on earth are you having unprotected sex. Thrusting or not, leaking or not, there still is a chance no matter how small that you can get your girlfriend pregnant when entering her before or after you have ejaculated. I have a problem believing that you were able to tell that there was no leftover fluids on your penis. Sperm is invisible to the human eye and it only takes one sperm cell to get the job done and it is the built in goal of every sperm cell to do just that and those little fellas can SWIM like crazy, so please be even more careful than careful if you really don't want to get your girlfriend pregnant. Providing protection for her and for yourself is the ultimate show of affection.
    Amy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Production Possibility Frontier question [ 5 Answers ]

Assume that England is producing at a ponit on its PPF. Specify whether the following events will cause a movement to another point along the frontier or a movement to a pont within the frontier. a) Truck-drivers block interstate highways in protest against lower speed limits for trucks. b)...

Blood type possibility [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know whether two people with A+ blood types can produce a child with 0+ blood type?

Production Possibility Frontier [ 2 Answers ]

Hi good people, can someone please explain to me why the PFF is concave to the origin but not straight.

Is this a possibility [ 2 Answers ]

Can you help is it possible that if you need to stop having children that the hospital could give you a hysterectomy:confused:

Pregnancy Possibility? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I am just wondering about something, I had unsex, the day before my period, and my period came the day after, does that mean that one is totally safe, if your period comes the day after? I am on the pill, so I am OK, but just say I wasn't, and my period still came, am I defo not pregnant?...

View more questions Search