Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cmurr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2012, 08:43 PM
    My laptop is in a different language an I forgot my password what do I do?
    My grandson some how got a different language on his lab top can't get in what do we do
    mandrea09 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2012, 07:15 PM
    It depends on the operating system. Windows 7 has the option when you first boot into windows there is a language icon in the upper left hand corner, by default it says en for english but you can click it and select a different language. As far as password goes, you would have to log into the computer as the username administrator. By default most times there is not a password set for the adminsitrator username. However, it is possible that one could have been set for it. Another possibility is that the administrator account was disabled for security reasons like I have mine set. There are multiple tools you can use to get into your computer. If you Google how to get forgotten password, usually it will be one of the first three or four results. Austrumi is one that is widely used, basically it's a tool that you burn to a cd rom and you boot from it and follow the instructions and it will allow you to either strip the password from the specified username or set it to what you want.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get into my other laptop if I forgot my password and it won't let me in? [ 1 Answers ]

I own a windows 7 home premium laptop

How do I reboot my laptop because I have forgot my password to sign in to my laptop [ 3 Answers ]

How do I reboot my laptop beacause I have forgot my password to sign in to my laptop

Forgot Facebook password and I have deleted my secondry email addrs and I have forgot [ 2 Answers ]

Forgot Facebook password and I have deleted my secondry email addrs and I have forgot my security question but I know my verification code

Forgot my password to my laptop what do I do ? [ 2 Answers ]

I have forgot my password to my laptop and I can't log in what do I need to do to fix it ?

How can I unlock my laptop I forgot the password [ 1 Answers ]

I forgot my password help me to unlock my laptop

View more questions Search