Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joy2theworld Posts: 72, Reputation: 2

Jan 6, 2012, 08:23 PM
    Why does everything in life suck?
    Well I can not stop crying lately and I think its because I keep thinking life sucks. In school you get tons of stupid homework and then with jobs you get stressed. Maybe you get fired or something. For me I feel like the only good part of life is when you retire. You get money from work so you don't need to worry about anything and you get tons of love from your family. If something goes wrong with money, your family will pay to have you go to a nursing home. Anyway I just want to know if I'm right or wrong!
    helpwithlove123 Posts: 24, Reputation: 5

Jan 6, 2012, 09:01 PM
    I think your right...
    helpwithlove123 Posts: 24, Reputation: 5

Jan 6, 2012, 09:02 PM
    "You never work a day in your life if you love what you do." -my dad
    Bmug12 Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Jan 7, 2012, 11:32 AM
    Hang in there, nothing good in life comes easy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I think I Suck at Life [ 7 Answers ]

So, does anyone ever feel like they suck at life? I get that feeling a lot and I really hate it because then it makes me spiral into all these questions about myself. Like, why am I so needy, why so confused all the time, why can't or don't I just change the things I want to change and always feel...

Does life always suck? [ 5 Answers ]

This is my first post. I'm kind of feeling awkward about the whole thing but here we go. Basically the last 3 years has been hell. I just don't know what to do anymore or why I am the way I am. I hate everything about myself, my life, my present situation and my future. I'm in a program in...

View more questions Search