Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Scouse5 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2007, 08:45 AM
    Tony

Im having the same problem, (unable to connect to wireless router) so I also look forward to someone supplying an answer!!

Regards

Marc
    Scouse5 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2007, 08:58 AM
    My problem is I think other software is interfering with the Toshiba wireless connect thingy. My connect button is not highlighted so I can't click on it to connect... any ideas!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 13, 2007, 09:31 AM
    Have you tried running the Network wizard? Making sure a LAN connection exists for wireless?
    HVAC888 Posts: 674, Reputation: 75

Feb 13, 2007, 08:46 PM
    I've seen problems such as this when using Windows own Wireless utility. Try the wireless adapter's own utility. To do this, right-click on the wireless adapter, and select properties. In the Wireless Networks tab, uncheck "Use Windows to configure my wireless network settings. That should now let you use another wireless utility.
    kfarley Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Feb 25, 2007, 04:41 PM
    Is your wireless On/OFF switch ON?
    Is your wireless connection in network connection window enabled?
    Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Wireless connection [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I want to set up a wireless connection for my main computer and two laptops and a possible second desk top computer, what equipment do I need to complete this task. I have Tiscali broadband Thanks Ronald 002

Re wireless connection [ 8 Answers ]

Hi can anybody help me I was bought higrade laptop for christmas bought a wireless network adapter it says that laptop is connected but not receiving or sending packages thanxs in advance

Wireless connection [ 2 Answers ]

I am considering buying notebook that has wireless capability. The problem is my old 7 year old computer. The router I was considering has a larger telephone connection than my DSL ordinary telephone size connection. Would an adaptor solve the problem and what is required after plugging in?

Wireless Connection [ 1 Answers ]

I’m using Windows XP and I’m trying to connect to a Linksys wireless router (connection at 54Mbs). I keep on getting this error message (exclamation mark in a yellow triangle) that says “Limited Connectivity) Can anyone tell me all of the possible symptoms, cause, or problems and offer possible...

Wireless connection? [ 4 Answers ]

Before I got my laptop reformatted the wireless connection on it was working fine. It works fine everywhere else but at my friend's house. I can pick up her wireless connection, the signal is very good, but for some reason I can't browse the internet. I tried repairing the connection but I get a...

View more questions Search