Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laxforlife92 Posts: 21, Reputation: 0

Feb 13, 2007, 09:00 AM
    Is there any healthy gum?
    I chew a lot of gum, and I don't mind that. I think that if I keep it up though, I'll develop cavities. I was just wondering if there I an alternative gum that does not contain as much sugar. Because I still want to a lot of gum, but just not Bubblicious. Here's how sugar that's in one piece of Bubblicious gum. Bubblicious - Nutrition Facts Even though this might not seem like a lot of sugar, after chewing at least six pieces of gum a day it starts to ad up. I still want the really sweet taste, just not all of the sugar.
    moomin007 Posts: 158, Reputation: 33

Feb 20, 2007, 04:22 AM
    Hi, I'm a gum lover too!
    There are plenty of sugar free versions out now. You can also get ones with added fluoride which can help your teeth in small doses. Wrigleys Extra is good if you can get it.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2007, 04:57 AM
    Moomin is right, I think the number of sugar free gum varieties outnumbers the sugar containing ones nowadays. They taste the same to me. (I normally hate sugar free food).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chewing gum... [ 2 Answers ]

I am not sure if this is the right place to post this thread, if it isn't can one of the mods move it. I had a question about chewing gum. What do you think about it? I heard many benefits of chewing gum. Although I also heard of some negative aspects of gum chewing, they weren't as many... :)

File breaking off in my gum line [ 2 Answers ]

I went to the dentist last week and had the beginning of the root canal done. I have had them done before and this is the first time that I had to go to two visits. So I left Tuesday with the root canal not fully done. I was to come back a week later and they were going to finish. Well Saturday...

Lump on gum? [ 1 Answers ]

About 3 days ago I noticed a small bump between my cheek and gum (at the base), just enough to be annoying but it didn't hurt. Now days later it's swollen and red and soft, fleshy. I swabbed it often with hydrogen peroxide, and now am using Listerine because of the alcohol content. The spot is...

Gum pain / Biological Width question [ 1 Answers ]

10 days ago I've been to a dental hygienist I've never met before. Although I'm pretty tough when it comes to cleanings, this one was extremely painful. I was bleeding afterwards for 2 days every time I brushed my teeth (never happened to me before!) This week I noticed that whenever I eat, the...

Bleeding gum [ 2 Answers ]

I have a permanent gum bleeding. Its making my life impossible, even whene I eat a banana it makes my gum bleeds. I have seen a dentist and made a depuration but in vain. Can u please tell me what's my problem

View more questions Search