Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moonlightsonata Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2012, 06:11 PM
    CSU or Vocational?
    I don't know what to do or where to start. Basically I'm deciding between earning my associates in a vet tech program at a vocational school or my bachelors at a CSU for animal science pre vet (I've already been accepted and welcome to attend for both). The CSU is an hour or 2 away while the other is in the town I currently live in. I've never been out on my own but I think I May be able to handle it. I'm also the first in my family to perhaps go to a university. The CSU could be a great experience and a way to finally become more independent but I also want to hurry and start my career. I plan on being a vet tech and not a vet anymore because I don't like being the head person unless necessary. Also my financial status isn't that great. My mom and step dad can only give me $3,000 a year and my dad just isn't around and makes absolutely no contribution in my life. I just want to make the right decision and not regret it.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I need a bond if I'm a Licensed Vocational Nurse? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm currently looking for employment as a Nanny, but am have a current license for Licensed Vocational Nurse. Some of the clients are asking for employees to be bonded. Is that necessary since I'm already licensed? If so, how do I get bonded?

Chenier vocational school? [ 1 Answers ]

I attend Chenier Vocational school of nursing,I finish in 1994 and I wanted to get my transcrit from them but they are no longer in houston. So how do I go about getting it.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.