Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Feb 13, 2007, 06:51 AM
    Run, Hillary, Run!
    Someone is getting a good chuckle and probably making a mint. Why did I not think of this?

A reversible bumper sticker.

Democrats can use it on the rear,
    Republicans can use it on the front.

------------
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 13, 2007, 06:52 AM
    Took me a while but I got it.
    [slow morning for me here]
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Feb 14, 2007, 12:08 PM
    Hey Rick. I didn't see your post until now.

Very, very clever. I like it!

Since I can't put in the innocent D name (system won't allow it), you have to superimpose it between the parenthesis. If (Richard) Cheney ran for President, wouldn't it be even funnier than this? Remember the (Richard) and Jane books as a kid? Oops. Maybe I am giving my age away. :eek:

Run (Richard )Run!!

All affiliations aside, it would definitely be placed on my front bumper.;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No start no run [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 1979 F150 that I have recently replaced the motor and trans everything under the hood is new. Last week I started to work and the truck died, would not restart no click nothing, the battery is new the starter is new, everything from the switch to the starter is new. My question is when you...

I cannot get itunes to run on my PC [ 1 Answers ]

Since Tuesday I have tried to download itunes on my computer multiple times. I have every time deleted it out of everypossible location, will empty recyle bin, reboot and try again. I either get the error "Plugins did not install properly" or "iTunes had encountered a problem and cannot be opened...

It won't run. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My other PC won't start. All it does is beeps. It has important stuff on it, to. I don't know what year it was made in, but it has WINDOWS 98 on it. Please help!!

Cut and Run [ 7 Answers ]

Did Nixon 'cut & run' in Viet Nam? Did Reagan do it in Lebanon? What about how we left Somalia? The term is used a lot these days. What does it mean to you?

SER run [ 4 Answers ]

Rewiring old house (1927). Just installed a Siemens 200amp all in one(overhead feed) on the side of the house. The wall cavity behind the all in one is only 2X4,the bend in the SER would probably exceed code. So plan to run 2" schedule 80 down and under house(short run) for protection,then run...

View more questions Search