Ask
    jerryjb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2012, 02:05 PM
    192.168.0.1?
    I do not have a password neither did comcast
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Jan 5, 2012, 03:27 PM
    Is 192.168.0.1 your router?
    If so you can Google by make and model to find the default password if it has been changed you can Google again to find out how to clear or reset the password.
    Hamajangs Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Jan 6, 2012, 08:05 PM
    Most of the time there's a reset button on the back that you can hold down for X amount of time that will revert everything to default. The default password is usually "admin" but if it's Netgear it might be "password"... aside from that, Google is always your friend.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

192.168.0.1? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm entering my security key on friends laptop to access my network and its coming up mismatch??

192.168.0.1 [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to start up a DLink model DI-524 for the first time. All connections are now made as per instructions in Quick Installation Guide. Step4 of these instructions says to go online & enter 192.168.0.1. and a screen pictured in the guide will open. NOT SO. I have tried endlessly today &...

192.168.0.1 [ 2 Answers ]

I have a dlinkwbr-2310 router.When my router and comtrend modem are connected directly,I no longer have internet access on my home computer.As soon as I unplug router from modem,it's back.dlink tech support couldn't help as well as my isp tech support.What do I do next?

192.168.0.1 [ 1 Answers ]

I have forgotton my user name and pass word for the d link site what can I do

View more questions Search