Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    msscorpio1181 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2012, 10:48 AM
    Colors that work well with champagne?
    I am getting married on Oct 13, 2012 and I am so confused I have changed my colors at least 3 times already. I wanted to go originally with Champagne, Red and Black. But I found out that my fiance' sister is actually planning on using red in her wedding so we scratched that idea. Then I chose to use Orange and Malibu (blue) I scratched that idea because it wasn't really the colors I loved. So I fell in love with the idea of the 40's theme wedding and I chose to use Champagne, Orange and Black for my colors. ( Orange is my fiancŽ's favorite color) But I can't find a color chart or anything to see what they look like together. I try to picture it. But I wanted to know if those colors will work together and how will I incorporate the orange so that it won't over power the Champagne? I.e my dress will more then likely be Champagne.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 5, 2012, 11:04 AM
    Orange and black are traditionally Halloween colors.

What about peach or tangerine instead of a screaming orange, with the bridal gown including a waist sash or something in the bridesmaids' color? Here's a fun site where you can change colors of dresses:

Bridesmaid Dresses by Color by David's Bridal

What about a deep brown or burgundy for the groomsmen?
    kcomissiong Posts: 1,166, Reputation: 276
    Ultra Member

Jan 5, 2012, 11:21 AM
    This may see a little odd, but most art supply and home improvement stores will have a color wheel. It is a good start to see what colors are pleasing together and which ones don't work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Monitors colors suddenly gone... can't see the original colors while playing [ 2 Answers ]

Hi guys, I formatted my PC this Wednesday as I have not formatted it for 18 months.. & installed my games when I play game on my screen suddenly all colors messed up.I restarted it twice but no luck..? I don't know wats happening.. u guys any got idea.. Thanks in advance for any advice. :)

Kinds of Champagne [ 11 Answers ]

Does anyone know of a good kind of champagne?? One that is on the fruity side?? I can't seem to find a good bottle.

Recommend a Champagne [ 3 Answers ]

Since my fiancé and I have gotten engaged I always buy a bottle of champagne for the day we got engaged. I usually buy a bottle of Perrier-Jouet. But since money is a tight this year I was wondering what would be a good champagne that is just not as expensive as Perrier-Jouet. Thanks!

Mumms champagne value [ 1 Answers ]

what is the value of my 1966 bottle of cordon rouge/mumms champagne? I understand 1966 was an excellent year. james derren

View more questions Search