Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sonnyhuhtala Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2012, 09:21 AM
    2 year old child won't sleep at night?
    Recently we rescued my two little cute neices from a very dangerous situation in Fresno CA,- we now are looking to get custody. It has been a couple of months,and I understand the natural variables of being taken from one environment to the other even if this one is absolute safe. I just want to know what we can do to get kids to sleep on consistent basis Help us Please... Email >Removed< thank you Pastor Sonny
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Jan 5, 2012, 09:28 AM
    A consistent routine is what will help these girls the most. Offer a strict schedule for them. They get up and such and such time, they eat at this time, they play, do crafts, school etc... at this time. Make sure their you gently enforce these rules. Encourage them to talk about what had happened and reassure them that your house is NOT going to be like that. A little bit of positive reinforcement can go a long way :)

Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Two year old won't sleep through night [ 11 Answers ]

I have a two year old and he won't sleep through the night, he will go to bed but then wake up later on and stay up all night... is something wrong with him? Is there anything I can do? I do a bedtime rutine and everything... I am so frustrated!! :mad:

How do I get my 2 year old to sleep through the night? [ 13 Answers ]

My daughter Kaili is 2, she has only slept the night a few times in her life. Any suggestions on how to get her sleeping through the night? I NEED SLEEP!! Lol

My 2 year old doesn't sleep the whole night through [ 2 Answers ]

My 2 year old son slept in his crib until he was 1, then he got really sick and started sleeping with us. So a month ago on his 2nd birthday we got him a toddler bed. He went to sleep in his bed but it seems he took us along. To fall asleep neither I or my husband have to lay with him, and then he...

My 2 year old won't sleep through the night [ 9 Answers ]

My daughter use to sleep throughout the night or if she did wake up you could lay her back down now you can't she will not go back to bed she is going to bed about 9:00 every night but that's getting harder to she acts like she is scared in her room now what can I do to help her I know she is not...

My one year old won't sleep at night! [ 3 Answers ]

Justyc was going through a stage where he would sleep from about 8 or 9 till midnight then be awake for an hour and go back to bed. As time went on the span he was awake from midnight gradually got longer. He is now to the point where he doesn't actually sleep for a long period. I have tried...

View more questions Search