Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nespinosa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2012, 07:44 AM
    Search for a swan lake cartoon
    Hi I've been looking for a cartoon about swan lake which I saw in the 80s or early 90s, but it's not the 1981 anime version, or the 1994 Disney film The Swan Princess, or the Barbie one. So I'm stuck. The problem is I can't really describe what I remember, which is just Odile and Odette's face, I just know that when I watched the Anime version which is the most similar, it definitely wasn't the one I saw, the wizard is different and I don't remember the squirrels at all. Anyway, I know I can't provide much detail, but if any of you know of any other swan lake cartoon that was shown in the 80s or 90s please let me know, thanks a lot!

Check out some similar questions!

Cartoon Search [ 8 Answers ]

:D Hey world! I guess I'm one of those people in remenisce of his old youth days! I;m in search of the name of a specific cartoon show. Not sure if it was Japanese although I doubt it was anything else! The show had to do with this young boy who was in control of a miniature robot. This...

Search old cartoon with Einstein child [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for an old cartoon 60's or 70's This is the story of the little Albert Einstein who is in class and villains want to steal his red briefcase... Does anyone has it a memory? Thank you for your help!

Search cartoon with black magic [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I am looking for the title of this cartoon (animated film or TV series): 2 children seeking their parents (I think) with a history of black magic... not 'The Dreamstone' (1990). Thank you very much for your help and cooperation.

I am looking to find an 80's cartoon or anime, that had a gir, a ring, and a lake. [ 2 Answers ]

Oh I know I only have a couple details, but I watched an animation when I was young, I was born in 79... so I am guessing it was late 70's to 80's... I remember there was a girl, a lake, and a ring... any takers? I would appreciate it.

Reggae version of Swan Lake [ 19 Answers ]

Driving me nuts, have been trying for years to find this, it's an instrumental, prob 70's don't know who it's by, just that it's a reggae version of 'Swan Lake' not sure of proper title either, any help appreciated??

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.