Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Annabby0924 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2012, 12:55 AM
    Please help me understand :
    I keep getting dizzy spells&migraines,I'm very sensitive emotionally,I feel like nothing fills me,I also that vomiting feeling. I'm suppose to get my period today,I wanted to know am I pregnant or is it just pre menstral  . If I don't get my period how long should I wait to take an at home pregnancy test? 

Check out some similar questions!

Can you help me understand what's going on? [ 9 Answers ]

I seriously have no idea what's going on. I broke up with my girlfriend of 2.5 years almost a month ago and she cut me out of her life completely. It was a weird day to say the least. First off, it was my birthday and I never intended to break up with her, but things happened that day that made...

I would like to understand [ 10 Answers ]

I have met only one person, a girl who used to cut herself often. She was getting help,but now and then I would see new cuts on her wrists.I have seen her use even blunt stones or plastic pieces to cut herself. At that time she was in a facility getting help so she did not have any sharp items...

I just don't understand. [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been trying to get pregnant for about 3 months and I haven't and I don't understand why. I took two different birth controls in the past, the first was the depo provera shot and then the nuva ring, I stopped the depo about 2 years ago and then stopped the nuva ring about 3...

Can't understand. [ 4 Answers ]

I was with a man for almost 8 month.. Things got rough around the 5th month.. Then I find out The night we Broke up, that he cheated on me when he was out of town. He says he still loves me but doesn't want to get back together. He wants to be His own person. I have been trying to let him do this...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.