Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AdamEnrique Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2007, 10:44 PM
    Bowl of Soup play
    Hi, about two years ago I was looking through a monologue book and found an nice excerpt from this play called A Bowl of Soup. I loved that monologue, printed the pages out and used it as a monologue, but have since lost it and can't remember the name of the monologue book or who authored the play. I've been searching for it like crazy online and I can't find the script for the play anywhere.

Has anybody out there heard of this play, know how I can get a hold of the script, or know the monologue book which has A Bowl of Soup in it.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Feb 13, 2007, 12:37 AM
    I found this book:

Random House for High School Teachers | Catalog | Take Ten: New 10-Minute Plays by Eric Lane & Nina Shengold, editors

Among the scripts in it is "Eric Lane - A Bowl of Soup"

I hope this is what you are looking for. It seems to be available at both amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk, so should be easy to get hold of.

Hope this helps!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toilet bowl does not fill why? [ 18 Answers ]

The toilet works,tank fills and it flushes,but the bowl gets no water?what is up with this?

Potato suasage soup [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know a good sausage potato soup recipe?

Potato Soup [ 7 Answers ]

Looking for an old fashion potato soup receipt. Just the basic receipt. Like potatoes milk butter & onions. Single man just wanting to make some without a clue how to cook

No water in toilet bowl [ 3 Answers ]

When I flush my toilet the bowl fills as usual, then slowly drains away. Any answers for that?

How to make a soup base of the vietnam soup noodle [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my name is sweet honey bee... I would like to know how to make a soup base of the vietnam soup noodle. Thanks..

View more questions Search