Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FayeLouise5 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2012, 03:27 PM
    I like this guy but he just dunped my best friend
    Okay so here's the thing, there's this guy I really like this boy and we get on really well and we flirt with each other all the time, but he's been going out with one of my best friends for over 2 months and he just dumped her, my feelings for him keep getting stronger. I don't want to upset or betray my friend and I'm too worried about asking her about it. What should I do?
    Crazygurl123 Posts: 7, Reputation: 4

Jan 4, 2012, 04:57 PM
    Ask her how she feels about him and go from there, as worried as you are about talking to her it's the only way you can do this without hurting her feelings... Two months isn't a very long time and if she's a good friend she'll understand that you can't help your feelings and that this is the guy you want. I say go for it and good luck:)
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jan 5, 2012, 03:19 PM
    If you don't want to lose her as a friend, then let her know how you feel, so that she knows that you are being considerate about her feelings.

But before you do that, how much do you really like this guy? Maybe it's better just to be friends with him for now and get to know him better to see if these feelings are for real or just a small crush.
    berta146 Posts: 36, Reputation: 5

Feb 1, 2012, 03:06 PM
    Well I would definitely not go for it to do this to a friend is awful just stay away from him you will end up hurting your best friend and losing her friendship and could end for a really messy situation

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My best friend likes a guy who I know, and he's not a good guy [ 4 Answers ]

Ok so my friend, who's a girl, likes this guy that I really don't get along with at all. Should I tell her things about him, or let things just happen on there own? Like should I try to kind of warn her about him, or just let her find out. Basically I know he's going to either cheat on her, or dump...

Is it bad to have a guy friend when your dating another guy? [ 9 Answers ]

I was dating thhis guy for 4 months and then he breaks up with me cause he went through my phone and saw he text me a week before but I never text the guy friend back and he broke up with me cause I never told him he text me is this bad

Friend Likes Guy. Guy hates friend! [ 6 Answers ]

Hey, My best friend likes this guy right? All Well and Good? NO!! The Guy She Likes, thinks she's annoying and weird. The guy is like one of my closest friends, I could talk to him about it but my friend doesn't want me 2. She didn't want me to write this but I am because she needs advice! Any...

View more questions Search