Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    archienjen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2012, 02:36 PM
    Please let me know if you know how I can find work info on this person
    I obtained a small claim judgement on a person who bought a car from me in So.Cal and only has paid the down pmt. I live in Las Vegas, NV. I have a copy of her driver license, her phone and address but not her employer or SS#. I want to file the papers to attach her wages but need this info. Do you know of a trusted site or a company I can call to get this? Thanks for your time. Hope you had great holidays. You can email me at >Removed<
    Thanks in advance.
    Art
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 4, 2012, 03:12 PM
    Welcome to the world of small claims and judgement,

The honest truth, doubtful you will ever see you money, most judgements are never paid,

After that, you will have to hire a PI or collection firm to do the work for you, Depending on how much you won, they will get a good chunk of it normally in small cases.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bank gave info to wrong person! [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, My husband and I have been debating if we should or can take some legal action in a situation that happened a couple of days ago. Here's what happened: I went online to check our account like I always do, and I saw that someone had made a counter withdraw from our account twice. First...

Need to sell furniture to person/store without posting info to the classifides [ 6 Answers ]

I need to sell my grandmother's furniture asap. I thought I could locate a business that would buy old furniture, in a good condition, but I have been unsuccessful. I don't mind selling directly to an individual, but that seems so much harder. I've surfed the Internet and asked several friends,...

View more questions Search