Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bobby83 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2012, 03:12 AM
    Catholic Marriage
    I am Catholic and wish to marry my partner who is COE, she was previously married but was married in a registry office and has never been baptised. Is it possible for us to get married in a Catholic Church ? If so what do we need to do ?

Check out some similar questions!

Catholic and Christian Marriage [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am Catholic and my fiancée is Protestant Christian. We plan to get married soon but we both agree that we want to give respect to each of our own beliefs. With this we agree that we have two weddings. The first one would be Catholic and with families only and the second one would be the...

Catholic Protestant marriage [ 4 Answers ]

I'm protestant my wife is catholic and id like to marry her in her church. We said vows in vegas as I understand is not viewed as married in the church. Please give some advice

Catholic marriage recognized after divorce? [ 1 Answers ]

Married in the Catholic Church and divorced many years ago. After 45 years and two subsequent marriages,(both deceased) I have reunited with my first husband. In the eyes of the Church are we still considered married?

Marriage - Catholic and Hindu [ 6 Answers ]

I am Catholic and my boyfriend is Hindu. When it comes to the Catholic church there are a lot of rules about marriage. A rule says that you can marry someone outside your religion if they sign a paper agreeing to raising the kids catholic. Is there a way around this rule? Is there a way to marry...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.