Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DAISY1990 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2007, 09:13 PM
    Need a better body. Any suggestions?
    Hey I'm 16, and I'm not really happy with my body. I'm about 5'5 I have long skinny legs, my butt isn't round and tight, I don't have a flat stomach seems like every time I eat all the fat goes straight to my stomach but not my legs or anything, I have really big boobs so I hate how my body looks! I've tried everything to loose weight from diet pills, to not eating at all. I've tried crystal meth, and that really seemed to work I did get thinner and I loved the way my stomach looked. I actually felt comfortable with my body, but then I taught about everything crystal meth can do to me so I haven't done it for over a month and now I gained all the weight back, and even more. I'm so confused and don't know if I should start doing it again to loose it again. If not what can I do to loose weight, get a nice tight round butt, and how can I make my legs thicker? Please help!
    fhqwgads Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2007, 02:51 PM
    OK - first of all - NO CRYSTAL METH. It might help temporarily with weight loss, but you'll wreck your health, your life, and your brain in the process. Guaranteed. It's about the worst drug going these days. It makes you look lousy and sick, messes up your skin, it rots your teeth, etc. a big girl's better than a skinny one with bad skin and no teeth, ay?

Meth also causes paranoia, crazy behavior, and can cause manic depression and schizophrenia. Seriously. I know this from personal experience and research.

Not eating will NOT help you. It just makes your body save up fats, since it's afraid you're going to starve it again. Read about nutrition if you want to learn how to eat properly to stay healthy and look good.

From what you described, it doesn't sound like you probably have much of a weight issue anyway. It sounds more like you're just not happy with how it's distributed. And maybe it's just a matter of how you're seeing yourself. We're very critical of ourselves, and that can be even worse when you're a teenager. Keep in mind that you're not done growing yet and a lot of this stuff might work itself out over time. Try not to worry too much about it.

And remember, most people don't look anything like models and actesses, etc. even the models and actresses don't look that great when they're not working. Don't think they wake up in the morning gorgeous and perfect. Believe me, even they have to suck in the gut to make their bellies look that flat.

The best things you can do are to learn more about nutrition and exercise, then apply those things. Eat 3 meals a day, or 4-6 small ones. Eat the veggies and fruits and lean meats, nuts, etc. all the good stuff. If you drink alcohol, stop. It's got tons of calories.

Bike riding or something similar could be perfect for you. It'd develop the muscles in your legs and butt while burning calories.

Other than that, just keep in mind that you're a lot more than your legs and butt. If anybody focuses too much on their physical appearance, they're miserable. There are things we all hate about our bodiesand believe me, *nobody's* happy with their body when they're 16. Especially girls. But over time, it's not as big of a deal. Try to focus on more important things like your personality, school and your future, etc.

Have you talked to any close friends about this? Just talking to other people and finding out that they have the same types of feelings and insecurities as you do might help some.

Just take care of yourself. Don't think that not eating and doing meth and things like that won't, say, KILL you, cause they can. And then it won't matter how flat your stomach is.

Take care and good luck with it. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need some suggestions, Please. [ 5 Answers ]

I have been dating this guy for 4 months, next month is his 40 birthday. Anyone have any great Ideas on what I can do, I would really like to top my Christmas present to him, (football tickets to go and watch his favorite team play for him and a friend, plus airfare and hotel.) I really would...

Any more suggestions [ 1 Answers ]

I haven't started anything to lighten my under arms. I have been reading all your experieces and greatly appreiate your input. I'm medium/dark tan skin and have pretty dark underarms, knees and inner thighs. This has always been an issue for me and have waited too long to do something about...

Suggestions? [ 1 Answers ]

I don't get along with a sister who is a year and half older than me, I am having problems with my parents with communicating, the youngest sister doesn't like talking to me and is hostile towards me when I try to involve her or get invloved with things with her, and the oldest sister I don't...

Need Some Suggestions [ 17 Answers ]

Well, My Problem Is My 9 Mth Old Daughter Will Not Sleep In Her Own Bed. She Will Not Sleep Anywhere Without Me! I Try To Put Her In Her Crib, But She Just Won't Go In There. She Thinks It Is For Playing In, And Not For Sleeping In. I Am Not A Big Fan Of Letting Her Cry It Out, But If That Is The...

View more questions Search