Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    minhquang Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2012, 08:22 PM
    Hi I just want to ask a about income for a family of 5 how much is a low income
    Hi I just want to ask a about income for a family of 5 how much is a low income
    taxesforaliens Posts: 649, Reputation: 117

Jan 4, 2012, 07:34 AM
    The earned income and AGI limit for the Earned Income Credit for a family with 3 children is $49,078 (married filing jointly). So if you go by that, anything below that would be considered low income.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low income customer [ 3 Answers ]

I am on ssi and ssdi and I would like to know what other income I can get for my disabilitys can I collect from any other programs oyher than social security and what other food p0-rograms are out there other than food stamps I am a diebetic and don't eat well because food cost too much can you...

Low income mom [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any organization that helps out the poor with free eye exams and glasses for those who can't afford to pay?

Low income lawyer? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi my wife just served with divorce papers. Done by herself. She has moved out of state and in with another man. Take posssesion of some expensive things of mine. I need a lawyer but on low income can you help me??

Buying a car on low income with low responsibility [ 0 Answers ]

I am a student. The car that my parents bought for me doesn't run anymore. I want to buy a new car. My parents have bad credit. My grandparents pay for my schooling, but they will not buy me a car. I only make $5000 to $7500 a year. I have no real financial responsibilities. All of my income is...

View more questions Search