Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    caldonia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2012, 08:05 PM
    Ask a tattoo artist?
    I am 16 and am getting a tattoo of a triangle, no bigger than an aus 5 cent coin. I want it right under my breast like where the 'way' part is here but I am scared that if my breasts grow more or if I get pregnant later in life it may stretch? It would only be a tiny tattoo but I don't want to risk it. Also, if it would stretch, I would me happy to get it further to the side (at the bottom corner of my breast near my arm) but would that stretch as well? Thank you so much.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2012, 08:43 PM
    Any tattoo poses a chance of stretching or changing shape. And at 16 your body hasn't finished growing and changing so under the breast may not be the best option at the moment as it could end up covered by parts of your own body ;) The lady in the photo appears to be holding hers up, as are most photos of tattoos in that location.

The safest parts to get tattoos are places where the skin stretches the least with weight gain, but unfortunately they also happen to be places that you cannot cover up and hide easily. I have several tattoos myself but not many people know it, I keep them covered unless I actually want to show them off.

If you are in Aus just be aware that without parental consent getting a tattoo under the age of 18 is illegal.
    kaykay298 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2012, 11:31 PM
    What are the risks or are there any side affects to getting a tattoo under the bra band on the side of your body?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask tattoo artist? [ 0 Answers ]

I want to get a tattoo of a white tiger from an aerial view of the tiger facing forward (towards my neck) in a pouncing position with the oriental text, for the word dream, inside the tiger stripes blended in, if possible. Can I see some drawings of this from the tattoo artists out there? I am...

How Do You Go About Becoming a Tattoo Artist? [ 1 Answers ]

My son just turned 18 years old. He is very good at drawing and is interested in becoming a tattoo artist. I am wondering what he needs to do in order to do this?

How do you become a tattoo artist? [ 2 Answers ]

How do you become a tattoo artist please let me know if you know anything?:D

Want to become a tattoo artist [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! I would really appreciate it if someone could give me any advice at all? Im at a point in my life where I am desperate to concentrate on a career and I couldn't be more enthusiastic about becoming a tattoo artist! I have been interested in art all my life and I am not to modest to...

View more questions Search