Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kjk76 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2012, 07:50 PM
    Conflict of Interest?
    My friend was given an Article 15 in the Air Force. He was arrested on a Friday and then acquitted on a Monday (when the Judge was available). His ex-wife claimed that he had violated a restraining order when in fact he had not (the judge even apologized), but since she filed a claim the police had to put out a warrant so the judge could examine the case. The ex-wife was found to be mentally-ill (delusional/ paranoid) later by a court-ordered doctor. But this was not taken into consideration by the Commander.

Since my friend worked for AFOSI (Air Force Office of Special Investigations) won't there be a conflict of interest when he submits the DD-149? Won't it be reviewed by the person(s) who filed the Article 15? He has gone to the Inspector General for help, but the IG has not been of any help in rectifying the Article 15. The Council of IG also refused to examine the case. This has impacted his job and he was demoted. His 20y of service are shot. What can he do?

Check out some similar questions!

Conflict of interest? [ 3 Answers ]

My mother-n-law retained an attorney for a divorce against my father-n-law back many years ago, they ended up remarrying and now father-n-law has passed away. The mother-n-law has his will with her being executer of the estate and she has hired this same attorney to represent the estate probate...

Conflict of interest? [ 3 Answers ]

I went to court today for a careless driving ticket in NJ( written at the scene at an accident). Where both partys were written tickets. I am pleading NOT GUILTY(I have a lawyer). I found out today that my lawyer is also representing the other party too. Can this be done?? I am a...

Conflict of Interest [ 3 Answers ]

:( I found conflict of interest in my son's court proceedings. What can be done?

Conflict of interest [ 1 Answers ]

My husband hired a lawyer for divorce where his sister works as a secretary. Is this a conflict of interest. If it is then what can I do about it.

COnflict of Interest [ 3 Answers ]

An attorney represented me in a bankruptcy and now the same attorney is representing my husband in our divorce. Is that a Conflict of Interest? I was the only one that signed on with him for the bankruptcy and the bankruptcy was only in my name. The way I look at it is that I am already is...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.