Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tomgoetz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2012, 07:21 PM
    Calendars on MS Outlook
    I just moved to ms office 2010 from ms office 2003. I want to find a view in the new (2010 outlook) calendar that looks like the old (2003 outlook calander). The older version shows a workweek block with 7 labeled but otherwise empty blocks. No hourly lines or the like. I am looking for this view in the new program. Any clues on this?
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Jan 4, 2012, 09:04 PM
    Open Outlook 2010 select the calendar and click on the "Home" menu form the menu bar select "work week"
    kateolson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2013, 09:49 AM
    Work with outlook items by using of repair a pst file

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I email or print me.com calendars from a PC and from an iPad? [ 0 Answers ]

I use 2 me.com calendars (social and work) synched via mobile me. I wish to share them with friends and work colleagues respectively, preferably electronically. Input is normally via my iPad. My PC OS is Widows 7.

How do I import my dbx files from Outlook Express to Outlook? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My daughter gifted her Dell Inspiron 1501 laptop to me. It has Win Vista Home Basic. For emails it has Outlook installed and working. I have all my 4 GB of email records on another computer in Outlook Express. Is there anyway I can readily import them to Outlook as DBX files or convert them to...

Outlook 2003: Shared Calendars [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a sticky problem that just doesn't make sense. We have a shared "Staff Calendar" where everyone can access it to schedule a variety of activities. When I tried to add the shared calendar to one user, I get back an error message saying the folder can'r be found. I have double and...

Exporting my Calender from Outlook 2003 to Outlook 2000 [ 2 Answers ]

I'm hoping someone can help me :) I've been wanting to export my outlook 2003 calender to my outlook 2000. I have researched some topics and found this... Create a new personal folder Outlook 2000 compatible PST file by clicking: File New Outlook Data File Create an Outlook 97 - 2002...

View more questions Search