Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlugz71 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2012, 05:49 PM
    What kind of alcohol tests does orange county Florida probation issue
    Imy girlfriend had one beer today(tuesday) and has to go to probation Thursday.curious to know what kind of test they give you . EGT?
    LUCKY ME 777 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2012, 12:11 PM
    Orange County fl~ Home arrest. I can't even drink at home! What kind of test do they do? How often to they visit. How can I beat the test?? PLEASE someone goivwe me some answers.
    vanahooper3 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2012, 05:25 PM
    Imtrying to find out the same thing and am in marion county, fl if they do the EtG test or not ~its bull crap really 80hrs wth!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is ETG alcohol testing done by probation offices in Minnesota (Hennepin County)? [ 1 Answers ]

I am on probation in Minnesota, and I am on random UAs. I go to the government center where EVERYONE goes to take their random UAs. Are all of these UAs given the same type of analysis? Or might I be on ETG UAs because I am taking UAs for alcohol? Thank you!

Punishment for Probation Violation in Marion county, Florida [ 2 Answers ]

Ive been on probation 7 monthes and failed a urine test at my treatment facility. It was a small amount, but probation officer is processing violation papers. I'm going turn myself in , but want to keep my job. Any chance get released at first appearance

Violation of probation in pinellas county, Florida [ 1 Answers ]

violated probation with a dirty urine. Serving 10 year term and have done 1 1/2 years of this probation with no problems. The 10 years probation was part of a split sentence. I served 14 of a 20 year prison term and had the 10 years paper to follow. What are the chances of being sent back to...

Transfer Probation from one County To another IN Florida [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend just went to court today got 120 days in jail and 8 months probation when he gets out. Its for first degree misdemeanor charges. He want to move in with me when he gets out and move out of the county he was living in. To the county where I live in. Its in the state of Florida. He won't...

Probation and alcohol tests [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know how it takes after drinking alcohol to not show up in a test if a person is on probation and required not to drink.

View more questions Search