Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    UCKORAMA Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2007, 08:08 PM
    Greasy hair!
    My bangs gets greasy very easily!
    Its very annoying, and quite irritating.
    Is there anyway I can get rid of the greese?
    Also, are there any tricks to tell you when you have gotten all the conditioner out of your hair?

I'm so sorry for the weird questions, its just, IM CLUELESS!:confused:
    kholloway Posts: 67, Reputation: 8

Feb 13, 2007, 08:52 AM
    I have heard that putting baby powder at the roots of your hair can help absorb the oils and make your hair look a lot less greasy. As for the making sure that you get all of the conditioner out of you hair, be sure and always rinse out your hair with warm water, and rinse for at least two mintues straight. Move your hair around and lift it up to make sure that you get all of the conditioner out.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Feb 19, 2007, 03:55 PM
    If you have greasy, oily hair, try using a clarifying shampoo. Clarifying shampoos remove build up and oily residue. Also, use a very light conditioner because conditioners weigh down your hair and make it look oily. After you shampoo, apply conditioner to the length of your hair. But if your hair is oily, condition just ends of your hair, then rinse it out completely.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair loss due to hair dye [ 14 Answers ]

I feel sooo terible, I used dye called (biegen, I think) it is very cheap, I did not like the color so I used around 3 boxes in a week to change the color now my hair is very dry and is falling like crazy especially at the front I can see my scalp now, what should I do would my hair grow back or...

HELP! Brown hair color turned my hair a dark red! [ 31 Answers ]

So my girlfriend helped me color my hair to hide a few gray hairs coming in. Its usually a light to med brown, thought I might go darker. We used Loreal excellence crème ( Medium Brown). It actuall turned my hair into almost a dark redish brown, looks like I have naturally dark red hair! HELP! ...

Hair folical body hair vs hair on head [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have had testing done for a while I tested positive from hair from my head although I did not use. I then tested from my body hair and came back negative. The head hair was 90 to 100 days back and the body test was back almost twelve months. I wish to find out which is the more definitive...

Really greasy hair :( [ 7 Answers ]

I have this problem for the past 4 years I wash my hair really well until its squeaky clean literately squeaky but anything that touches it it gets greasy again I'm going to the desert to camp out here in kuwait and my fiancés his mum and sister are going what can I do to prevent this from...

Greasy coat? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a schnauzer/terrier cross. and she's about 4 years old. latley her fur has been overly greasy. my parents and i have usually just let it be seeing is how it wasn't very bad. but latley. as i said earlier, her coat is almost too greasy to touch. we give her top of the line mountian dog food....

View more questions Search