Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rosebud828 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2012, 12:00 PM
    Is my belly button piercing infected?
    I got my belly button pierced about 2 months ago and in the mornings I can get a little bit of pus out if it but its not yellow and there's no pain. Is it infected or just trying to get dead tissue out?
    HorrorQueen Posts: 56, Reputation: 3

Jan 3, 2012, 05:09 PM
    It sounds like the normal healing process to me; just make sure you're not over-cleaning (once, maximum twice a day) and just use saline solution/salt water to clean it. When you say you CAN get a little bit of pus from it, does that mean you're squeezing the piercing? I wouldn't do that, just clean it and it should heal up nicely on its own soon.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Possible infected belly button piercing [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! I had my belly button pierced Feb. 17 and have been cleaning like I'm supposed to. Some days are sorer than others when it gets bumped or when I bend over. I noticed today that it is a little red around the area but no puss or fluids. Does this mean it is getting infected or is it just a...

What do I do if my belly button piercing is infected? [ 3 Answers ]

My belly button is just red, and very very sore. Will the sea salt and water work to clean it?

What to do if your belly button piercing is infected? [ 0 Answers ]

HELP! I have had my belly button pierced for a bit over a month, I cleaned it using H2o ocean spray because they told me to. Maybe I did overuse it.. I used it 2 times a day but I sprayed too much always. It is still not healed and seems to be starting to get a little bit infected, so I started...

Belly button piercing, infected or not? [ 1 Answers ]

I got my belly button pierced a week ago and a rash started spreading all around the area. I cleaned it with alcohol and water all day but the itchiness won't go away. I really hope it isn't infected, but what do I do?

Infected Belly Button Piercing? [ 2 Answers ]

I've had my belly button pierced for a month already and its still red around the top, and it oozes out a white creamy substance. Is it infected? If so what do I do?

View more questions Search