Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MissPurple Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2012, 11:29 AM
    About a bunch of kids
    It's a movie about a bunch of kids I think they are all friends and at one point they get stuck in this water tower I believe and one kid tells the other "hold on" and the other kid says "i am holdin on!"
    That's all I remember somebody help me I know you have all seen this movie its like a 90's movie about a bunch of young adventurous kids,
    tanepuddnin Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2012, 12:34 PM
    The War
    tanepuddnin Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2012, 12:34 PM
    P.S. Google is awesome. I googled "movie where kids get stuck in water tower," and it found the answer to your question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Older movie about a group of kids and a bunch of monsters on the loose. [ 1 Answers ]

There is a scene where the little fat kid is eating a twinky and he drops it in some water. Then some kind of swamp moster eats it. I think there is also a mummy, a vampire,and maybe a frankenstien.Each little boy runs into a different monster. And then they fight them all together. I think it...

A movie with a friendly monster and a bunch of kids who are looking for a treasure [ 1 Answers ]

The monster has a diamond shaped face and it has eyes that are popping out. He's very muscular and kind of looks fat but it's muscles. He has ears like an elf but it's demented. He is actually really nice and the kids go to this ship and find a treasure in it. It's an old movie and I don't know...

A movie about a little gril that finds a bunch of little stuffed kids [ 1 Answers ]

OK they aren't stuffed kids but there was a line of toys, dolls and they made a movie. The little girl goes into a mirror and finds these little people. I can't really remember anything else. It has to be from the 80's.

Hugga Bunch Kids movie need answers! [ 4 Answers ]

When I was little I saw an animated version of the Hugga Bunch Kids movie and I loved it. I've tried looking everywhere for that version of the movie but I can't seem to find anything about it anywhere. I know there was an animated version, but it's like it never existed. If anyone has any...

View more questions Search