Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angelannie4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2012, 07:15 AM
    Foster care in the 1950's
    Trying to find foster care agency back in the 1950's, I was in foster care but everyone dead now and I'm 62 years old need info or how to find out details
    Thanks
    Andrea
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 3, 2012, 07:32 AM
    OK... what city and state? (US, I assume?)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 3, 2012, 07:35 AM
    Do you know the name of the agency ? And as noted where?

There could be very little info still there, Anything else you can add to this?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to go into foster care. [ 10 Answers ]

I'm a 13 year old girl and I feel that I want to go into care. I have many reasons for this: I have been bullied at every single school I've been in and I'm fed up of where I live. I'm always arguing with my mum and step-dad and sometimes it ends up in my step-dad walking out for the night. I also...

How do I obtain records from when I was in care/foster-care [ 3 Answers ]

I have tried everything to obtain records for when I was in care/foster care 1955 - 1965 to no avail I would also like to know if my mother is alive - I have not seen her since 1955. I have searched records - there are no death record for her, so hopefully she is still alive.

My nephews are in foster care and I want to care for them myself. [ 5 Answers ]

My nephews are in foster care and their mam,my sister has recently died.my mam has recently been denied kinship of the children,and I'm putting myself forward to care for them.what are my chances against social services.

Foster care [ 1 Answers ]

If my rights where taken from one of my other kids , can they take my right from my other child that I had that they took a 18 moths old??

Foster care [ 1 Answers ]

I hate my life at home so much, today my mum even told me she wants me out her life. So I want to take action and become fostered, but I don't know where to start?! Pleasee help mee!!

View more questions Search