Ask
    XtremeHack3r Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2012, 06:11 AM
    Windows explorer won't minimise to rocketdock
    Any ideas?
    mandrea09 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2012, 07:52 PM
    I did some research on Google and have found this response listed below:

Minimizing does not work because of 32-bit only hooking, which is the same application range as GDI++ on 64-bit systems allows. Other minimized windows like Explorer just won't let through and end up in the taskbar instead.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_rocket_dock_compatible_with_Windows_7_64_bit#ix zz1kchxLeVK

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Windows Explorer Lag? [ 1 Answers ]

So, I, being a student, knows the importance of portable applications. I bring a bunch of them to school for use. Currently, I have... 1. Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus Portable 2. Google Chrome 15 Portable 3. WinRAR 3.90 Portable 4. Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 Portable 5. Notepad ...

Windows Explorer [ 5 Answers ]

I wasn't sure where to put this, so I'm sorry if this is in the wrong category. I'm just not sure how to label it. Two days ago I just opened My Documents folder, and a second later a box appeared 'Windows Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close'. It's still happening, every single...

Windows explorer [ 5 Answers ]

I'm using a compaq computer with windows xp sp2 and using internet explorer. I can't seem to find windows explorer. Every time I click on the button and that says windows explorer "my documents" come up. So how do I find windows explorer?

Blank Explorer Windows [ 5 Answers ]

I have been having this problem for some time, and cannot figure out what is wrong. While on the internet when clicking on a link that opens another window the window that is opened is blank. No writing, blank. The address doesn't even appear. I ran Ad-aware, and that did not fix the problem. ...

View more questions Search