Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Crystalb81 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2007, 07:11 PM
    Traditional IRA
    What should I be looking out for when I open a Traditional IRA?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 12, 2007, 07:38 PM
    The stability of the company, and if other plans may work better for you.
    PSUMAN99 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2007, 06:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystalb81
    What should I be looking out for when I open a Traditional IRA?
    You might want to be a little more specific with your question. However, probably the most important thing to look out for is the fees that will be charged to your account. You want to minimize your expenses overall to boost your returns. You also want to pick a company that offers you a variety of funds to choose from. I have my IRAs with Vanguard but Fidelity, T. Rowe Price, and Legg Mason are all good options as well.

If you provide a little more precise question, I may be able to help you further.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

30 fixed IO vs traditional 30 yr [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to figure out the type of mortagage that is best for me and my wife and saw a 30 yr fixed with an interest only option and am curious to know how they difference and if I am going to be paying more for one as opposed the other. Thanks

Traditional & Roth IRA contributions [ 3 Answers ]

My wife and I work full time. We are over 50 years of age and have separate IRA's. Together we will gross over $160,000, but our adjusted income will be less than that amount. Based on the information provided, what is the maximum amount we can contribute individually to our traditional and Roth...

Funding Traditional IRA without Employer's input [ 1 Answers ]

Thanks a lot for the fast and apt response Atlanta Tax Expert! But, when you say Roth IRA is funded by money after taxes and a ceiling of 150K(should I be making more than that in a financial year?) and traditional IRA is pre-tax.. Do you mean, Traditional IRA account is funded from money...

MLM against Traditional Trading [ 1 Answers ]

:rolleyes: What are the different between Multi Level Marketing and Traditional marketing, What are the impact of MLM toward the Traditional trading.

View more questions Search