Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yeengslasheart Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2012, 12:47 AM
    Thesis title help?
    Hey I have an assignment in our English class and our teacher asked us to have thesis titles. Please help me. Any titles so long as it is interesting. I need it tomorrow. Thank you!
    TUT317 Posts: 657, Reputation: 76

Jan 3, 2012, 04:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by yeengslasheart View Post
    Hey I have an assignment in our English class and our teacher asked us to have thesis titles. Please help me. Any titles so long as it is interesting. I need it tomorrow. Thank you!
    Hi Yeengslasheart,

I can't actually give you one because that would be against the rules of the site.

A thesis statement is an argument. You are trying to persuade someone to adopt your point of view.

You need to come up with a statement whereby there are two possible points of view. You would pick a point of view and argue for that position. In English the thesis statement usually takes the form of a quote from a poem, play or popular literature.

A non-English example of a thesis statement would be:

Speeding fines do nothing to reduce the road toll they are simply a method of revenue raising.

A lot depends on the level of education you are at. High school, university or college?

The example I have given could be considered a basic thesis statement. It shouldn't be too hard to come up with one related to English.

Tut

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best thesis title [ 15 Answers ]

What is the best thesis title in the field of business? Kindly help me

Accounting thesis title [ 1 Answers ]

Gosh! I can't think of a good accounting thesis title.. can you please.help me with this.. anything you know related to tax,finance,auditing etc..

Thesis title... help! [ 1 Answers ]

I am in my thesis writing this coming semester in my masters in Business Administration. It is required that are thesis would be business related. I am in the hospitality industry. My passion is on foods. I still can't decide on what will be mt thesis all about. I need to come up with 5 proposed...

Any comments on my title and its thesis? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi , any comments on my title and its thesis? Project title: An environmental management plan for the lower liesbeek (ll) Thesis: In order to achieve a sustainably working park there is a need to strategically manage the two rivers urban park (trup) in a holistic and integrated manner,...

View more questions Search