Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Beautiful23 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2012, 10:58 PM
    Boyfriend of 11 months said he would have hooked up with my cousin instead of me
    So me and my boyfriend have been together for 11 months and our one year is in February. When we fight he ALWAYS curses at me and has called me a ***** numerous times and slut, and whore once. He also admitted his best friends wife was prettier than me. Then today we were talking and I told him my cousin thought he was really hot and he's like YOU stopped us from hooking up!

But I forced him to tell me that if I introduced them before we started dating, would he go for her instead of me? And he's like MMHHMMMM...

What am I suppose to do? This guy tells me he loves me so much and then tells me all of these things. I'm so hurt... I truly feel ugly.

What are your comments on this?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 3, 2012, 12:13 PM
    I am wondering why you let a guy talk down to you and treat you like dirt?

Why are you with him even? He says he loves you and dogs you out, and you go along with his bad behavior?

My only comment is you can do better for yourself. Don't keep eating his crap!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 10, 2012, 08:26 PM
    You forced him to tell you a answer, sorry are you stupid or what, This is a question you should not have asked. In fact most likely he was tired of you "forcing" a answer so he said something to make you mad, since he was tired of you bothering him.

You both sound childish.

Next I wonder when you fight, what you call him?

But you don't allow him to call you names, That is not how anyone that really loves you acts.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jan 10, 2012, 08:40 PM
    Why do you stay with someone who treats you so poorly?
    Tell him to bug off.
    batgurl066 Posts: 41, Reputation: -8

Jan 16, 2012, 10:50 PM
    Leave him

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

It's been 5-6 months and I can't get over my ex boyfriend. [ 4 Answers ]

I've tried pretty much everything. I guees I haven't been all that dedicated to it all the time, but I've tried for 5-6 months to get over him and it's (sort of) NOW I just have realised that it won't be us too. Doesn't matter if it's forever or just for the moment we won't work out - I will try to...

My boyfriends cousin is jealous of my boyfriend, he wants to be with me instead [ 4 Answers ]

OK, so I met this guy. Thought he was awesome, feels like he's the one (we're only 16)but I still think its true, I've never felf like this before. So I admitted to him that I liked him and it turnt out he liked me to, we've been together for a while now and he recently asked about the future, if...

Should I leave my boyfriend for cheating on me with my cousin? [ 6 Answers ]

On Sunday my boyfriend called me and asked me to tell my cousin if she wanted to smoke. She says yes! Meanwhile he comes to my house and he called and said he was out side and I told him that I was going with them and he said no you can't and am like why and than next thing I know she leaves with...

View more questions Search