Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angelikad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2012, 10:21 PM
    Scared of losing my kids
    I had a shot of liquor and beer on Sunday about 3 p.m.Then on Monday a couple pints of hard cider about 4 p.m.What are the chances of passing an EtG test I was surprised with at 7 p.m. Wednesday?I'm a single mom trying to regain custody of my kids and normally abstain but was christmas so I indulged a little.Any insight is helpful!

Check out some similar questions!

Lost Job - Losing House - Losing Relationship! [ 5 Answers ]

My b/f & I were OK until a year ago when he lost his very lucatrive job. We've used all our savings & we've maxed our cc's to no avail. We're behind on the house we live in in which he's the only one on mtg. this house has no equity. We have another house under both our names in another state...

I'm scared I can't have kids [ 1 Answers ]

:( hi I'm new to this, I really need someone's advice. I been with my boyfriend for almost a year and since the first time we had sex we have never used protection. And I never have got pregnant, I think its really weird that I haven't got pregnant not once. I don't know what to do anymore I don't...

Scared of losing my virginity before wedding night! [ 22 Answers ]

About two nights ago, I was out to San Francisco with my boyfriend on the beach in a car. We both got aroused but we didn't have sex all he did was fingering. He did it a few times and wanted to go deep but I stopped him. Ever since that night it hurts so much and it keeps bleeding but very...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.