Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetrev Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2012, 09:06 PM
    Book movie dog dies and comes back as a man?
    I saw part of a movie the other day. Older british men talking together in the evening. One man is telling stories of when he was a dog. When he was a dog his name was wags. He talked about being bathed and how it changed how he smelled so he was different to his dog friends. The talked about one day he had an adventure with his dog friend and chased a horse and a flock of sheep. They had a great day and on returning home in the evening wags was shot. The movie was based on a book. Does anyone know the name of this movie?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 2, 2012, 09:30 PM
    Dean Spanley

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the name of the movie where this guy dies and comes back as a dog? [ 3 Answers ]

He goes back to his wife's home, I think, and sees his wife but he's a dog. Also there is a scene where a car is driving down a dark street.

Film where man in the depression wife dies and fights to get his kids back [ 1 Answers ]

His wife died, his house was to small. Because he worked the state took kids off him. One was sterilised and had legs busted to stop him running away. He eventually re marries and builds a big house and slowly gets his kids back. Set in americam depression I think

Movie about a man that dies and goes to Heaven [ 10 Answers ]

I took this English class in college, like, 4 years ago and we had to watch this movie and then write a paper about it. I really enjoyed the movie, but I can't remember what it was called or who was in it. Best I remember it was pretty much a no name cast. There was a man had curly dark brown...

View more questions Search