Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dreaf Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2012, 06:34 PM
    Is there a chance I maybe pregnant after taking plan b a week before my cycle
    This happened the sec week after my period as well
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 2, 2012, 06:53 PM
    Of course you do know I am sure Plan B is not for regular use and can cause many of its own problems if taken too often.
    It is for unplanned. If you are going to have regular sex you need to get on a standard birth control.

With that said, Plan B of course as you know is not 100 percent effective. So even taking it will not always work. Also the longer you wait to take it after having sex, the less effective it is.

So to answer your question, while a small chance, yes there is a chance.
    berta146 Posts: 36, Reputation: 5

Feb 1, 2012, 03:20 PM
    If you took the emergancy pill anytime in the 72 hour after unprotected sex there is still a risk but its very low the sooner the pill was taken the better as its more effective

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long can your menstrual cycle take after taking plan b [ 2 Answers ]

I took plan be on march 28 that's 2 days after the unprotected sex witch is within the 24 hrs. My period was suppose to come the 15 of April and today is the April 24. I keep getting cramps like if its going to come but nothing

Week early period on a 39 day cycle could I be pregnant? [ 0 Answers ]

I've had tender breasts from 4th feb my last period was 17th jan,I always have a 39-43 day cycle I've beeb trying to conceive for just over a year. On the 19th feb I had cramps like my af was coming then spotting and on looking back I had mild little cramps for four days leading up to 19th( not...

Is plan b messing with my menstrual cycle [ 1 Answers ]

Last month my new boyfriend and I had sex and the condom broke. The next day I bought plan be and a week later I had my period. That period was lighter than normal. I haven't had my period this month at all, and we've been very responsible, using a condom every time, and another condom has not...

Have my period a week after my last and also took a plan b [ 3 Answers ]

I had my normal period at the usual time I always do. The day it ended me and my boyfriend had sex. We used protection, but it broke. So the next day(2nd day after period) I took Plan B (the morning after pill) just as the instructions said. Now a week after my period I'm having a normal period....

View more questions Search