Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JustHelpMe1991 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2012, 05:19 PM
    Help Please, I am nervous
    Okay I have a problem. I haven't had sex but I have participated in other sexual activities. And my vagina is very sore. I don't know what it is. It started hurting about 2 days ago. But there is no lump or anything noticeable to describe. It just hurts when I participate in sexual activities (fingering) What do I do?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 2, 2012, 05:45 PM
    We can't help you with your question if you don't explain exactly what you are referring to.

Jan 2, 2012, 05:50 PM
    Um OK. Well basically since about a couple of nights ago, I have had some pain inside my vagina. Like it doesn't sting but it is sore. Like almost a throbbing pain. But as I said before there is nothing there that I can describe. It is just a throbbing pain when I am involved in something sexual.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 2, 2012, 06:09 PM
    Have someone examine you as best as possible, looking for anything unusual, even a pimple, believe it or not. They aren't uncommon around the entire pubic region. Or a cyst or ingrown hair in a cyst. All sorts of bumps.
    Also, stop all sexual play to see if it goes away.
    Then, a week after it has totally gone, see if it comes back.
    If it does go to a clinic.
    You can buy clear plastic speculums very cheap (try ebay) if you want to try examining that way. With a flashlight and a mirror, it's possible to look at your vagina yourself.

Jan 2, 2012, 06:18 PM
    Thank you Joypuly. Do you think it is something bad? This has never happened to me before.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm nervous [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so my friend and I were in a store and I was walking around and he took alcohol and put it in a backpack and we walked out we went in three more times then I decided to go home he did it once without me and he got caught and arrested they have everything on security camera but I never touched...

Why Am I So Nervous? [ 8 Answers ]

OK I like this guy and I can tell that he likes me. He always stares at me and of course I stare to. But I never can talk to him and I'm just so nervous around him and I hate it. I want to tell him but I get so nervous and I won't say anything to him. He is really a good guy and what's so ironic is...

Very Nervous [ 5 Answers ]

Hello I am 18 I am male. Hello when it comes down to getting a girlfriend I'm very nervous and I just push it aside but I don't want to push it aside anymore. But its very hard to gain the confidence to talk to a girl you like and maybe want to date. Has anybody got any suggestions on this?...

Being nervous! [ 4 Answers ]

Hey guys, haven't posted in awhile but wanted to get some advice from all the good people on here. Anyway, I had a quick question. For some reason every time I talk to my ex girlfriend I get really nervous and have to struggle just to talk normal. Most of the time I can cut up and be goofy but it...

Nervous [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a way to tell if you come in a girl. Can you or her feel it. Just need to know to set my mind at rest so I don't freak. Thanks

View more questions Search