Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    desdollie Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2012, 02:35 PM
    Medieval times
    Ok group a and group b, are at war, group a is very hard to defeat, so group b is using a catapult, and throws decaying dead animal, into their water supply finally killing the whole group a.

This is a movie I seen it in the 70s, I don't know any actors or a title, but both of these groups lived in castles, horses knights and such
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 2, 2012, 02:37 PM
    Possibly Flesh & Blood
    desdollie Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2012, 03:03 PM
    Yes that's it thanks quinn
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 2, 2012, 03:06 PM
    You're welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s medieval movie [ 0 Answers ]

I hope someone can help me with this. The only thing I can remember about the movie is that there was medieval time, knights and all. One of the character was Ronaldo. If I am not mistaken, the title has the word 'sword' in it The theme of the movie sound like Nik Kershaw's the Riddle Hope...

Old medieval movie [ 0 Answers ]

All I remember is the end, Medival movie and 4 knights must battle four other Knights, the good guys have special shaped helmetes, one is of the sun, one is of a tree, and I think the other is just human face shaped, All I remember is the end where they fought it out in a misty forest. Whoever can...

Medieval Time [ 1 Answers ]

What factors lead to european exploration? Who was the first person to reach the southern tip of africa? For what country was he exploring? Who was the first person to reach Calicut? Who sponsored Columbus's voyage? Why did Columbus want to sail across the Atlantic? What was the line of...

Medieval Accounting [ 2 Answers ]

In the late 1400s, a wealthy land owner named Caster was trying to d ecide which of his twin sons, Rogan or Argon. To designate as the first heir to the family fort une. He decided to set up each son with a small far m consisting of 300 sheep and 20 acres of land. Ea ch twin would be allowed to...

View more questions Search