Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fordroadster Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2012, 11:25 AM
    What is the meaning of this dream?
    Had a dream the other night about my mother who is deceased and the woman I love who I lost. The two of them were spending time together in a school. The dream was for two days... The first day I was hugging the woman I love so tightly with my mom looking on. They were both wearing white. The second day of the dream my mom wasn't there but I went back to the school looking for the woman I love and was told she wasn't there that day. I asked where she was and was told she was in court with her ex-boyfriend. The dream felt like it was so real that I could have touched and kissed my mom. I am asking this question because the woman that I love was always very interested in learning about my mother. I haven't seen her in a year but there have been some crazy things happening in my life that seem to be drawing the two of us together. I had the same dream last night but this time we were in a school and then a hospital but my mom wasn't with us. I have never tried to read into a dream before but I am curious about this one. Thanks
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Feb 7, 2012, 01:06 PM
    I wouldn't read into this one either. Reading into dreams gives people a false hope or false perspective. It's one things if your dreams start coming true... until, don't give it much thought.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dream Meaning [ 1 Answers ]

I keep having a dream that me and my ex start talking again. It is so random. I never think about him. We haven't talked in about 2 years now. I lost my virginity to him and we went out for almost a year then he hurt me and said he didn't love me anymore and just dumped me, then a day later he had...

Meaning of a dream [ 4 Answers ]

I had a dream that I was driving down a country road and I looked in my rear view mirror and saw "the angel of death" right behind me. I looked back at the road for a sec then back in the mirror, and by that time he had his hands around my neck. I have never had a dream like this. I always have...

Dream meaning [ 5 Answers ]

Hey, my friend had a dream about me. She said that I have fish body with my head on it. Not like a mermaid nothing like that, just a fish. One day she was at the mall and she saw me walking around at the mall with fish body. Then the next, she was at home and thougth its time to feed the fish and...

Dream meaning [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, the past few days, I have had the same dream. I start on a beach with my boyfriend, and we rent a boat and paddle out into the lake, when we get to the center of the lake, he pushes me off the boat, and holds me under water, that is when I wake up coughing and choking. Now, my boyfriend is in...

View more questions Search