Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jessy_rain Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2012, 06:35 AM
    I-phone or other moblie phones?
    If I ask you, which one do you prefer "I-phone or other mobile phones like Nokia,LG or something like that, what will you choose?
    fallingdarkness Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2012, 07:37 AM
    In all honesty the choice is yours. If you are trying to consider what to buy take things in your life into account. For example. I work in a warehouse, I also own a dog. My hands are constantly dirty because of my work and my dog is messy. Therefore I wouldn't get an I phone because they are usually touch screens and it would get dirty and possibly mess it up
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Jan 2, 2012, 08:55 PM
    Sort of like asking if someone likes purple or green, it is all up to who you are what you do and how you do it, Me I like to mess with stuff so I like an Android phone because I can flash it with Cyanogen or some other ROM and back the iPhone dose not let you do this then again there are more apps on the iPhone and I think the hardware is better than most Android sets. Then again I am the wrong person to ask I use both(iPhone at work droid at home) and would not use only one of the two.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

If one phone line is broken do all phones lose dial tone? [ 1 Answers ]

We have DSL, but no dial tone. There is one wire that ran to an outside wall that might have been disturbed by contractors replacing the siding.

How to check phone records with prepaid phones? [ 2 Answers ]

How to check phone records with prepaid phones?

Cordless phones powered by Phone company power [ 2 Answers ]

I am an engineer but with limited experience in telecom. I have yet to locate a cordless phone for residential use that can operate off the phone company's DC power source for any useful length of time so as to not require (at least for the base station)an AC connection for power. Does this...

View more questions Search