Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wjw2850 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2012, 04:50 AM
    The blower fan stopped working on my RUUD Cooling / Heating System
    While attempting to raise the temp higher the fan stopped working. I changed the thermostat from a mercury to honeywell digital but to no avail.
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Jan 2, 2012, 10:03 AM
    Try switching from auto to fan/fan only, does fan work now?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2001 York diamond 80 HVAC blower fan stops after 20 seconds (not in heating/cooling) [ 2 Answers ]

Just had the HVAC serviced (inspected) by firm that tightened loose wires outside, checked outside unit and inside blower, noting only slight dirt buildup on blower. Unit ran fine during tests. Next day, 2001 York diamond 80 HVAC blower fan stops after 20 seconds in the on position (not in...

Why would my blower fan (squirrell cage) run slow on the heating and cooling cycle? [ 1 Answers ]

Why would my blower fan (squirrel cage) run slow on the heating and cooling cycle? I can spin it by hand and it will slowly start but not get up up full speed.

Kirkland Signature, by whirlpool; Dryer stopped heating and timer stopped working [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Kirkland Signature, by whirlpool Dryer that stopped heating and timer stopped working at the same time. What may have caused this?

I have a singer electric fan heating unit which has stopped working. [ 1 Answers ]

I have used two of these units to heat the basement for many years. You can't get anything like this qualitywise anymore. You push the on switch and then turn on the thermostat, you get a delay antil heatiing element warms up, then fan starts. All controls including thermostat are in the unit. ...

A/C,Heating and Fan stopped Working [ 3 Answers ]

My home A/C stopped working the other day. I set my thermostat to cool and nothing set it to heat and raised the tempt. On the therm. And nothing as well. I set the fan switch to on and nothing also. All my breakers are on and I am getting 220v after my fuses and also at the contactor. I...

View more questions Search