Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nishaiscute Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2007, 05:07 PM
    Does he like me? I'm confused
    Hi! My name is Nisha, I'm a senior and ready to graduate from high school. I have a problem. I like my best friend Samit. But I don't know if he does like me? I use to like him my freshmen year of high school. I still liked him even though I had a boyfriend. Now that I have broke up with my boyfriend, he asked me out. But when I asked him do you like anyone? He said "i don't know if i like someone". Me and him are always talking to each other on the phone, we are always chatting online. While we are both talking if I tell him I will call him back in 2 minutes he tells me "he won't pick up the phone, if i leave him" I love him so much. I told him that I like him, and ever since I told him that every time he calls me he askes me "DO you love me?" and he gets mad if I talk to anyone else. I don't understand if he likes me or if he is treating me like a friend. When he asked me out on a date, he told me that it is to be only me and him alone. He tells me "i love you" during classes and does crazy things just to catch my attention. Please help me out. I love him so much and if he likes me then I want to go out with him. I think he is scared that I might go back with my ex but I won't get back with him after what he did to me. If you have any tips, ideas or advices please help me ASAP!
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Feb 12, 2007, 05:11 PM
    Hello, and wake up.

From eveything you say. It sounds like he really likes you. Why is it so confusing?

Joe

Feb 12, 2007, 05:13 PM
    Because I told me that he use to have a crush on this one girl. And that girl likes him too, but the problem is that the girl is different. She likes girls & guys. And that is what is bother me. When I asked him if he still likes her after knowing this and he said I'm not sure!
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Feb 12, 2007, 05:18 PM
    Yet, he says he wants to be with you. You both talk lots to each other. He asked you do you love him? You spend time together. We wants to be alone with you. To me it sounds like he really likes you but you know what you will never know if you do not take that chanch. Is it not worth the risk. Finding it out now, whether it works out or not it is better to make that move.

Joe

Feb 12, 2007, 05:28 PM
    Thanks! For helping me! Now that I know he likes me, I can make a move! Thanks again
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Feb 12, 2007, 06:19 PM
    It seems like he does like you. Now, be happy! :) ;)

Forget your ex and concentrate on him. Don't give him reasons to be scared because of your ex or anything else...

Good luck!
    confuzed like u dont know Posts: 9, Reputation: 3

Feb 14, 2007, 09:46 PM
    i agree with kristynn!
    kjg123 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2007, 04:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Nishaiscute
    Hi! My name is Nisha, im a senior and ready to graduate from highschool. I have a problem. I like my best friend Samit. but i don't know if he does like me? I use to like him my freshmen year of highschool. i still liked him even though i had a boyfriend. now that i have broke up with my boyfriend, he asked me out. But when i asked him do you like anyone? he said "i don't know if i like someone". Me and him are always talking to each other on the phone, we are always chatting online. while we are both talking if i tell him i will call him back in 2 mins he tells me "he won't pick up the phone, if i leave him" I love him so much. I told him that i like him, and ever since i told him that everytime he calls me he askes me "DO you love me?" and he gets mad if i talk to anyone else. I don't understand if he likes me or if he is treating me like a friend. When he asked me out on a date, he told me that it is to be only me and him alone. he tells me "i love you" during classes and does crazy things just to catch my attention. Please help me out. I love him so much and if he likes me then i want to go out with him. I think he is scared that i might go back with my ex but i won't get back with him after what he did to me. if you have any tips, ideas or advices please help me ASAP!!
    If you like him then go out with him. He oviously likes you and is only being protective! Well I say you guys should give it a shot and if it doesn't work out oh well then you guys can just be friend again!

Feb 15, 2007, 08:43 PM
    Ya.. guys I found out today that he doesn't like me. He just wanted to play with me while he was flirting. But I know him for four years, and he isn't a big flirt. When my friend asked him "do u like nisha?" he said I don't know if I do! But now we are still good friends!

Feb 15, 2007, 08:51 PM
    Well, maybe he didn't want to tell your friends first that he does like you. I don't think he was just playing though... but I might be wrong.
    heather6256 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2007, 10:20 PM
    Hi! My name is Nisha, im a senior and ready to graduate from highschool. I have a problem. I like my best friend Samit. but i don't know if he does like me? I use to like him my freshmen year of highschool. i still liked him even though i had a boyfriend. now that i have broke up with my boyfriend, he asked me out. But when i asked him do you like anyone? he said "i don't know if i like someone". Me and him are always talking to each other on the phone, we are always chatting online. while we are both talking if i tell him i will call him back in 2 mins he tells me "he won't pick up the phone, if i leave him" I love him so much. I told him that i like him, and ever since i told him that everytime he calls me he askes me "DO you love me?" and he gets mad if i talk to anyone else. I don't understand if he likes me or if he is treating me like a friend. When he asked me out on a date, he told me that it is to be only me and him alone. he tells me "i love you" during classes and does crazy things just to catch my attention. Please help me out. I love him so much and if he likes me then i want to go out with him. I think he is scared that i might go back with my ex but i won't get back with him after what he did to me. if you have any tips, ideas or advices please help me ASAP!!
    I think that if he truly likes you he most DEFF will come around.. I was in your position once.. Maybe he wants to take it easy and make sure you like him.. I would just ask him and say I like you I was wondering if you felt the same way.. If he says I don't know then just be like okay.. And move on!.

Feb 15, 2007, 10:25 PM
    I would say to better somehow show him that you're interested, but don't go right on and tell him that you like him and so on...
    Talk to him, be around him, smile, etc. and see how he responds.
    Ashes92 Posts: 14, Reputation: 3

Feb 17, 2007, 01:45 AM
    If her asked you out, he likes you.
    what kind of jerk would ask you out and not "mean it"?
    if he was like that you wouldn't want to be wiith a guy like that anyway.
    but yeah go for it and I hope everything works out. =]
    Mom of 2 Posts: 449, Reputation: 90

May 28, 2007, 10:56 PM
    Be very careful with guys who are always asking you if you love them, demand your attention at all times, are jealous if you are with other people, etc. They will mask it as being concerned about you, but this is VERY controlling behavior. I was in a very similar relationship where the guy ended up controlling everything that I did. Although he never hit me, he subjected me to many years of emotional and verbal abuse. Our relationship started in the same way that you had described. I am not saying that your guy will do the same thing, just be aware and if it does not feel right, then go with your gut instinct. Trust me. If it works out, then I am truly happy for you.
    klimlor Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2007, 10:54 PM
    He likes u a wholleeee lot go get him to go out with you
    Burn Zap Freeze Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Oct 20, 2007, 03:35 PM
    Wow, what a doozy. In my opinion, I think he likes you. But... Like, Kristynn, I may be wrong. I think he may must be just afraid... Maybe he thinks YOU were playing with HIM. I think you two should just talk it out. But then again, I'm like... Young. So don't take advice from me, I'm not very... Educated in dating.
    shizukamelodi Posts: 76, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2007, 02:26 AM
    I think he likes you and wants you just for him the way he is acting I think he is just trying to make sure you are not going to leave him because he likes you so much.

So for now go with the flow and be happy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confused [ 3 Answers ]

:( OK so there's this guy he's pretti much mi ex. I broke up with him the next day he said he didn't want a relationship animore. He later on asked a couple of mi friends how I was doing & if I was OK. He was depressed for a long time like 2 months. Then he keeps changing his mind about being with...

Confused [ 2 Answers ]

My grilfriend of 4yrs has suddenly stopped talking about sex , long distance relationship

I'm confused... [ 9 Answers ]

Ok... I’ve been going out with my co-worker(I also changed my schedule to match hers) for 4 months now and are doing it at least twice a month(shes too busy as she has another job). But she still going out with her other boyfriend of 4 years(they tried living together but it didn’t work out)...

HELP ME confused [ 27 Answers ]

Hey guys this is my first post on this site, and it's a very complicated situation so I am sry for the length. So here it goes, I have been with my girlfriend for a little over 2 years now. Our relationship started awesome for the first year we were probably the happiest couple anyone knew. I...

View more questions Search