Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mand67 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2012, 09:15 PM
    Ask a Nurse for Free Now?
    I kicked a headboard the other day and now I have pain in the ball of my left foot just under my big toe its also swollen and a bit red and very painful to walk on and it even hurts when I rest it as well what should I do
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 1, 2012, 09:30 PM
    I will assume going to the doctor and getting a x ray is not one of the options you are wanting to hear, since you posted this under alternative medicine.
    Bethanykim Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2012, 08:13 PM
    I been having this wired pain in the back of my head for 2days I been taking anvil for couple of days,it helps for couple of hours,the pain comes back please tell me what causing this?
    Bethanykim Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2012, 08:23 PM
    I been having this wired pain in the back of my head for 2days I been taking anvil for couple of days,it helps for couple of hours,the pain comes back please tell me what causing this?
    threeds Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2012, 04:46 PM
    I have had my jaw locking for 4 days now. I have not taken anything. I am a 52 year old female
    Dana Black Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2012, 10:06 PM
    Hi, My nane is Dana and I'v been hurting ever since I stopped my period two weeks ago. I am in a lot of pain now. I went to the bathroom cause I've been doing a lot of that too. But tonight I was going to bed and felt something wet. So I went back to the bathroom and blood just started to poor out of me. What should I do I can't go to the hospital because I don't have insurance.Help me
    josh2012 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2012, 12:59 PM
    My granddaughter was in a motorcycle wreck. Her left foot and ankle is in a cast but her right foot in badly swollen and there is a gap cut out of her foot. The gap is cut out should she put it in a hot pan of water with Epson salts in ? Should I put antibiotic cream on it and wrap it after worth?
    It looks bad right now, but it's only been 2 weeks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ask a nurse for free? [ 0 Answers ]

I had a tubal ligation with complete tube removal, along with a D&C for heavy bleeding, in June. I spotted lightly,for 3 weeks after and have only had one menstral cylce since, a few weeks after my procedure (end of August). Is it normal after these 2 procedures to not have a menstral cycle since...

Free Ask a Nurse? [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I am 7 months pregnant. I have had itching in my vagina for about a year that comes and goes. Maybe some discharge occasionally but I'm not sure. I live overseas and thought maybe it's the water or soap, because it's a 3rd world country. I have been married over 2 years but before...

Ask a nurse free? [ 1 Answers ]

I have PCOS and have been going to a fertility doc for awhile now. I was on Litrozol and progesterone suppositories and I found out last week that I was pregnant. I ran out of progesterone and the pharmacy was suppose to mail them to me. It has been 4 days and they haven't shown up yet. I have...

Ask a nurse for free? [ 1 Answers ]

I am 54 years old female and traveling. I got this abdomen pain at the bottom side of my stomach. It comes and goes, not continues and when it comes it is like cramps and on the left side mostly. I am diabetic 2 and just high normal. Is this any serious, do I have to see a doctor? Thanks,...

View more questions Search