Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hms513 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2012, 08:21 PM
    Book series from the 90s
    I am not sure if the book was published in the 90s but that is when I read them. It was a series I recall they were in high school and a group of friends had committed a crime(murder if I remember correctly) a girl moves into town and one of the group takes a liking to her... some random details I remember are that the new girl gets blood on her clothes and soaks them in warm water and salt and a geeky boy from the group who is a real jerk is mad because someone left a record of his in the sun and it melts they also meet in a cabin that belongs to one of the boys... that's about all I can remember

Check out some similar questions!

Kids sifi series from 90s? [ 0 Answers ]

Kids series from the 90s in the UK. Two teenage boys one was an alien I think, he always wore a grey jump suite and had black spikey hair. He used to appear and disappear I think. His real surname I think was foreign sounding. The other boy was a normal earth boy with fair hair.

TV Series from the 80s... Maybe 90s [ 1 Answers ]

I'm thinking that "American" was in the name of the series. It was done by a partner or friend of David Lynch... I've searched imdb.com for everything that David Lynch has been involved in and it's not there... so it must have been a partner of his that did it. I'm pretty sure that David...

90s TV series about bad movies [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm looking for the name of this old TV series I used to watch on the usa network in the 90's. I remember it aired on sundays at 12:00am and it showed clips from old movies to old educational films I don't think its "night flight" any ideas?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.