What are you asking?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replacing thermostat in '01 Pontiac Aztek [ 6 Answers ]

It's NOT fun to drive with nearly no heat, so the time has come for me to break down and replace the thermostat in my 2001 Pontiac Aztek. Does anyone have an idea how to accomplish this feat? Considering the cooling system is not scheduled for maintenance until 100K miles (I'm getting close)...

How do I replace radiator on 2001 Pontiac Aztek? [ 0 Answers ]

How do I replace the radiator on a 2001 Pontiac Aztek? I need step by step and diagrams if possible. HELP!

2001 pontiac aztek running hot [ 1 Answers ]

2001 Pontiac Aztek is running hot. Do I need to change the thermostat or could the radiator just need flushing? Thermostat has been changed not long ago.

Aztek windshield wipers hit each other [ 2 Answers ]

We actually own a Pontiac Aztek and, surprise, there is another new problem, the cross-over wipers now lightly hit each other. They don't lock up, just scrape and hit, but continue to run. The problem seems to be caused by wear on an articulated dual knuckle system in the linkage attached to the...

Aztek Fuel Gauge [ 1 Answers ]

Have an '01 Aztek- the fuel gauge is very sporadic- if you put gas in it goes all the way to full, then about 2 gallons before you run out, it drops to empty. Once a month, it actually shows correct amount for about 10 minutes. Any idea how to correct this?:confused:

View more questions Search