Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    soccer.freak Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2012, 06:21 PM
    How to know when to end a relationship?
    I have bean dating a guy for 2 months now and I am having so many mixed up feeling's like is this right? Is it what I want and need? And does he really love me? And I don't know if I should break up with him or not I am having so much trouble deciding when do I know when to end the relationship
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 3, 2012, 01:26 PM
    You end it when there are doubts and questions, and its no longer any fun being with him. Have you tried talking?

Jan 3, 2012, 06:17 PM
    talaniman. I have tried and it just doesn't work we will talk but not for long I think he feels uncomfterbal around me as I do with him
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Jan 3, 2012, 07:48 PM
    You end it now! Before you lead him on, if you are not longer happy with a relationship, you end it. Out of respect for him, and for yourself.

Jan 3, 2012, 08:19 PM
    Thank you mmres

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I feel like the man of this relashionship (FYI I am a girl) [ 15 Answers ]

My boyfriend of only a few months is really sweet. However he is the women in the relashionship for sure. He gats mad if I don't call him for the day, he tries to blame me for every conversation and then make me feel like I have to make it up to him. It is really anoyying and in nearly every case I...

Looking for a long and happy relashionship [ 3 Answers ]

I'm an teenage girl and looking to keep a relashin but all the relashion I've been though they leave even when I'm trying hard to keep it alive

Go into a relashionship where she's in love, and I'm possible not? [ 14 Answers ]

I'm a 23 year old virgin guy. In my entire life, I been in-love two times. Both times was a very strong feeling in me, but unfortunately, unrequited love. I was never luck/able to build something out of it. Now, I've encountered a new and different situation. A girl I'm friends with (1year)...

College relashionship need some feedback [ 4 Answers ]

We have Been together for 9mouths and it has been really good. But she just moved to a new college and its 2000miles away from me. And when she told me about this I told her that its going to be really head and it really never works. But she was all about it so I have been trying and its been...

Front-end vs. Back-end Tech Writing [ 4 Answers ]

What's the difference? Can someone give me an example of both? I'm SO confused! :confused: Thanks in advance. -HBG

View more questions Search