Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mtngrandma Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2012, 01:13 AM
    Angel babies waiting to be born
    Over the years I've thought had this memory of an old black & white movie where, toward the end a nearly or perhaps closing scene depicted 2 toddlers as angel babies sitting on clouds in heaven waiting to be born. They were looking downward toward earth and had spotted their prospective parents and were happily discussing their upcoming birthdates and future life. I would have seen this movie in the early 1960s and imagine it could have even been made prior, as in the late 50s. I do recall that part of the plot was about two couples, seems to me one desparately wanted children, the other not so sure or some such arrangement. Anyway, I'd appreciate the help... been wondering for years!
    Buggaroo Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2012, 01:54 AM
    Would it be For Heaven's Sake?
    mtngrandma Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2012, 04:23 AM
    Thanks, Buggaroo. Am thinking so, following your reply and another very old post viewed after I was able to post my question. Also then, once given this movie title, was able to view short movie clip that seemed to ring some bells. W/O TV reception here will have to find place in town where I can rent or buy copy or see about online buy to verify my memory accuracy once & for all. Thanks, mtngrandma ~

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old black and white movie about a girl waiting to be born [ 3 Answers ]

This ias an American 1930s or 1940s movie about a wee girl and boy in heaven waiting to be born to rich high society parents. I think the mum is an actress and the dad a playwright who keep putting off parenthood. It finishes with the girl being born to these people.

What percent of the babies born with each gestation period have a low birth weight [ 1 Answers ]

Gestation Period Mean Birth Weight Standard Deviation Under 28 weeks 1.88 lb 1.19 lb 28 to 31 weeks 4.07 lb 1.87 lb 32 to 35 weeks 5.73 lb 1.48 lb 36 weeks 6.46 lb 1.20 lb 37 to 39 weeks 7.33 lb 1.09 lb 40 weeks 7.72 lb 1.05 lb 41 weeks 7.83 lb 1.08 lb 42 weeks and over 7.65 lb 1.12 lb

Who sings angel... oh angel... [ 4 Answers ]

I don't remember anythink else... Only that in one point says... " Aaangel....oh angel..."

Babies born with out brains [ 1 Answers ]

I'm doing another paper.. and this one is about babies born without brains. There is hardley any info on this topic so I was wondering if anyone knew anything... im writing a persuasive essay and I think babies born without brains should be kept alive long enough to be organ donors? What do you...

View more questions Search