Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    montana001 Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2012, 01:07 AM
    After the "Friends with Benefits" question, he started to act weird. Why?
    OK well where do I start. I have been on some social networking sites. And I found an old friend and we started talking. And he was being very flirty, and then he ask me out of the blue "What do you think about us being friends with benefits" and I said umm I don't really know. But after I said that he got all weird. And not exactly the same, I don't know what to tell him or even say to him. What do you think I should do.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 1, 2012, 08:31 AM
    He either wants to be friends with benefits and he doesn't think you do, it's important to him, he moved on -

OR it was a test to check your moral compass. You failed and so he's moved on.

I assume he knows which it is - ask him.
    jadiie_cooke Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Jan 1, 2012, 08:14 PM
    I wouldn't be fwb because you should come first
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 1, 2012, 09:34 PM
    He is looking for someone for sex, you were not interested so he has lost some interest.
    Bmug12 Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Jan 3, 2012, 08:56 PM
    Ask him how he feels about not being friends with benefits and see how he responds to that

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Gee it's sad when even your friends get in on the act? [ 7 Answers ]

It seems that the question of Obama's race is a matter for international jesting. In an ill conceived remark Berlusconi, Italy's leader, referred to Obama as sun tanned. Berlusconi calls Obama 'tanned' again - and makes wisecrack about Michelle This makes us unsure whether he is being kind or...

Why does he act so weird towards me overall? (LONG story!) [ 1 Answers ]

I've been liking a guy for about a year, and he was giving me so many "i'm interested" signals, such as a anonymous love letter in the school's carnival party read out to the whole school which I know it was him, as it mentioned things about us both (without actually mentioning his name) so I added...

Friends with benefits [ 4 Answers ]

How can a person maintain the friends with benefits connection when you really only became friends just before becoming friends with benefits? I had this experience and I think my anxiety chased him away. I really wanted to meet up again at least once but in calling I must have sounded like I...

View more questions Search