Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ramprasath1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2011, 11:35 PM
    How the motion of building are done ?and also hw d central core connected?
    Sir ! I want d details of hw the motion can be done and also please I need d motor function by connecting to central concrete core and also the only d floor are rotating or along d concrete core are under motion! Please I need uour answer ! Join uour hands with me !
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 1, 2012, 09:58 AM
    Please clarify your question as it makes little sense.
    What are you trying to do?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's better a dual core or a core 2 duo [ 2 Answers ]

What's better in a processor group a intel core 2 duo or a intel dual core

Why the third core of CT & VT are metering core. [ 2 Answers ]

Why the third core of CT & VT are metering core.

What does a building manager charge for on call serices for a condo building? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been asked by a property management company what I would charge to a condo board for on call resolve to building maintenance problems, noise complaints etc. They want to be charged per issue. Some things would require going on site to meet the trades and some issues could be resolved by...

CA: Filing a second motion after filing Notice of Motion & Motion for Child Sup. Mod. [ 2 Answers ]

In California Family Court, I recently filed a Notice of Motion and Motion for Simplified Modification of Order to reduce child support due to a job loss followed by a new job at much lower pay. I have a court date on February 23, 2010. Going through prior court documents from a hearing in 2008,...

View more questions Search