Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DIETGENT Posts: 14, Reputation: 3

Feb 12, 2007, 03:49 PM
    My cd-rw won't read
    Os/xp the cd rom won't read any type of disk except a blank one it will spin only when a blank cd is inserted it tries to spin on all the rest but only tries. Before it stopped reading I had to sometimes eject a few times before it would spin then it would work fine.then it started to only read store bought kind not the ones I burned and the ones I burned work in other devices like my dvd player. I put a blank in and burned a piture on it but then I tried to open it won't read
    manishv1984 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2007, 03:59 PM
    I would just go to newegg.com or buy.com and grab a 30 dollar 16X dvd writer.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 12, 2007, 04:07 PM
    Sounds like it needs cleaning.
    DIETGENT Posts: 14, Reputation: 3

Feb 12, 2007, 04:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by manishv1984
    I would just go to newegg.com or buy.com and grab a 30 dollar 16X dvd writer.
    Yea then that's what I shall do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

21 won't Get Job won't Respond To Anything [ 6 Answers ]

Daughter lives at home works 10hrs a week never has much money,is diabetic, smokes like a trooper,drinks lots of lucozade as well as going to pub and eats loads of chocolate, not happy unless blood reads 10 or more. Has very obsessive nature which is centred on a bloke at the moment so she can't...

Read this: It will help [ 2 Answers ]

Almost every topic on here is about some sort of a breakup or something. Think about it like this.. if 3 months from now or 6 months from now or even 2 years from now you haven't changed and made yourself better overall because you were waiting for someone to change or make up their mind then...

Disc Drives won't Read Media [ 1 Answers ]

I think my computer has caught some strange disease. It is extremely sluggish and I cannot log on to my DSL internet, even though two computers hooked up by USB wireless adapters in the next bed rooms have no problem accesing the net. Therefore, I decided to backup all my data files and start...

21 won't Get Job won't Respond To Anything [ 1 Answers ]

Daughter lives at home works 10hrs a week never has much money,is diabetic, smokes like a trooper,drinks lots of lucozade as well as going to pub and eats loads of chocolate, not happy unless blood reads 10 or more. Has very obsessive nature which is centred on a bloke at the moment so she can't...

My com. Won't read my cds. [ 4 Answers ]

Do you know how to get an hp pavilion mx75 to reads cds, it also has a cd burner, and I also have system recovery disc1-3, however, it won't come up on the computer at all. Thank you for your help!:confused:

View more questions Search