Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cruiser2803 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2011, 01:27 PM
    Deportation
    I spent almost $10,000 getting my wife here from Philippines and now she has left saying that I was too old for her. Can I get her sent back to the Philippines. We have been married a little over 2 years
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 31, 2011, 01:43 PM
    You can notify US Immigration BUT unless your marriage was a fraud they will do nothing. Depending on the State where you live if she files for divorce you may very well have to support her for a period.

And you have to PROVE it was a fraud.

Happens all the time!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Deportation [ 2 Answers ]

My ex husband US citizen just get married to illigal immigrant and trying to get or already received the green card for his new 23 years old wife, he is fighting with me in the court to reduce or illuminate child support for his 2

My partners faces deportation, do I face deportation if I am EU citizen? [ 2 Answers ]

My partner has ILR and faces deportation. We are married and I am EU citizen. IF HE WILL BE DEPORTED, DOES IT MEAN THAT THAT I WILL BE TOO?

Deportation [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter father got deport for 6 years now he is a green card holder and was in the navy the time of his deportation I don't know if they give him a certain time out of the country but I think I heard him say it was banded for like he got I don't know if there is such thing but if in case yes or...

Deportation of someone in the US [ 8 Answers ]

Who do you call to have someone that is in the United States illegally?

Possible deportation [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, in 2006 my 7 year old daughter was put in the state care, due to me not being from here and I could not work here, I traveled back and forth to my country to work. Now after 2 years we have finally been reunited, but she is still in the system and the worst part is she is autistic and I do not...

View more questions Search