Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 31, 2011, 12:40 PM
    Missing in action
    Some members are missing for reasons known. Others are missing for reasons unknown. Some are just plain missing!

Does anyone know why JMJoseph stopped posting? I know he had surgery and was recovering nicely and, poof! He's gone. I really miss his insight.

Anyone else in the "unknown" or "just plain missing" categories?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Dec 31, 2011, 08:53 PM
    Since you post in paranormal sometimes you might remember martinizing2. He is MIA and busy with life last I had heard.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 31, 2011, 09:47 PM
    And martinizing's beloved Muttley had died.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 1, 2012, 09:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by califdadof3 View Post
    Since you post in paranormal sometimes you might remember martinizing2. He is MIA and busy with life last I had heard.
    Wow, never seen JKT post in paranormal. Now that you mention it, where is haunting helper? I called on both to respond to a paranormal posting and didn't get any response. I miss both. Does that mean you and I cal, are holding up the paranormal now ?
    Expert

Jan 1, 2012, 09:32 AM
    I too notice many missing. So many that there absence actually 'shouts'. I liken it to wandering through a room and not recognizing any faces. I guess JKT feels the same way.
    Uber Member

Jan 1, 2012, 09:34 AM
    I post every now and then, particularly if it's a child asking the question. There seem to be fewer questions posted these days (my perception) and so I wander around.

And you're right about wandering into a room and not recognizing any of the faces - very right!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 1, 2012, 10:18 AM
    Clough hasn't been around. I even called him a month or two ago. He has been busy working and hasn't had time to be online, but he sends greetings to anyone who remembers him.

GrandmaDiDi was missing for quite a while, but recently I have seen her. I think she had relocated/moved.

Lots of members don't post very often, but still peek in now and then.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jan 1, 2012, 11:20 AM
    I saw that martinizing2 had posted recently on December 9th and I also read a thread that Hauntinghelper posted in on December 29th. I haven't been around long enough to know their posting habits but at least they haven't left entirely.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jan 1, 2012, 05:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Wow, never seen JKT post in paranormal. Now that you mention it, where is haunting helper? I called on both to respond to a paranormal posting and didn't get any response. I miss both. Does that mean you and I cal, are holding up the paranormal now ?
    HH is around. He is still answering questions.
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/parano...om-623792.html

I don't participate as much in paranormal as I used to when it was under a different category. I still monitor what's there and rip anything that is needed. OP's keep posting their addresses and wondering if they are haunted. Lol

If they weren't they will be by trolls.
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Jan 5, 2012, 09:34 AM
    I miss Friend. He's been MIA for a while. He used to pop in when his name was mentioned, but now not so much. I also don't Just Another Lemming around anymore either, she used to give great advice in the dog threads.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 23, 2012, 06:14 PM
    I avoid that paranormal thread... I think most of them are seriously overdue for some world class brain shrinking.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 23, 2012, 09:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    I avoid that paranormal thread.....I think most of them are seriously overdue for some world class brain shrinking.
    They knew you were going to say that?
    Uber Member

Jan 24, 2012, 05:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    They knew you were going to say that?
    I don't doubt that in the least... I tend to make my thoughts well known.
    Expert

Jan 24, 2012, 11:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    I don't doubt that in the least....I tend to make my thoughts well known.
    Yes, you are quite flamboyant!
    Uber Member

Jan 24, 2012, 01:03 PM
    You'd never guess I was the quiet kid in high school.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Mar 2, 2012, 07:39 AM
    So I just recently realized that Twinkiedooter has been missing. Yes, I just realized it, I'm kind of slow I guess.

Anyone know what happened?
    Uber Member

Mar 2, 2012, 08:48 AM
    I know she was upset by turns of events. She expressed her upset, came back and posted a few times, and I haven't seen/heard her since.

It's a shame - I do miss her, too, and she specifically knew Florida law and laws re: mobile homes, parks, financing and so forth.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I alternatively plead an action for quiet title, an action based upon adverse [ 3 Answers ]

How do I plead a cause of action for quiet title based on a boundary dispute and then plead alternatively for title based upon adverse possession and then plead alternatively for prescriptive easement?

Progunr will be missing in action. [ 8 Answers ]

For anyone who I may be in the process of helping, I'm going to be away for a week, August 19th through August 26th, 2008. It is time for the wife and I to take our first week off for 2008, and I promised to leave my laptop at home. (sometimes I do the silliest things!) Anyway, I'm sure there...

"landlord missing in action" Delaware county,PA [ 5 Answers ]

I been living in a section 8 rented home for 3 years now, and my landlord has not been seen in a month. The last time I seen and spoken with him was dec. 30, he collected the rent and was going to fix my stove, he told me he will be back after the holidays. My landlord is always on time picking up...

View more questions Search