Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Abhibarua Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2011, 10:12 PM
    Sequence and series
    The nth term of an AP is a and the q term is b. Prove the sum of the first (p q) term is p q/2(a b a-b/p-q)
    corrigan Posts: 115, Reputation: 18

Dec 31, 2011, 10:22 AM
    Show me what you've tried and where you are stuck, and I'll be happy to help you. Also you need to rewrite your equation. Some of the signs didn't show, and I'd need to know exactly what it is you are trying to prove.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sequences and Series Gr. 11 math- arithmetic sequence [ 4 Answers ]

The 6th term of an arithmetic sequence is x while the 11th term is y. Find the first two terms I know that it starts by x= a +5d and y= a + 10d how I don't know where to go from there. Thanks

Present value of US One Dollar bill Silver Certificates; Series 1935 Series E [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know the present value of the following Silver Certificate One Dollar bills w/ blue seal: 1. *14029929E, Series 1935E, Ivy Belton Priest, R7657; 2. *32534786E, Series 1935E, Ivy Belton Priest, G7560; 3. *54564786F, Series 1935E, Ivy Belton Priest, K8482; 4. *87455302E, Series...

Sequence and series [ 2 Answers ]

1.three numbers are in AP and their sum is 15. If 8,6,4 are added to them respectively,they form a GP.The numbers are. Please tell me the solution and method of solving this type of questions using this formula for Ap:(a-d),a, (a+d) and for GP:a/r,a,ar The option for the above question is...

Sequence and series. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi My question is about sequence and series. I am bit confused how to work these out: Consider the sequences below: Un=-1.8, Un+0.7 (n=1,2,3... ) I need to find the first four term of the sequences and closed form of the sequences;

Sequence series [ 2 Answers ]

What are the next 4 number in series 335, 443, 554,

View more questions Search